CodeSpace is seeking a senior Laravel developer to join the Web Development team in the role of Developer / Product Owner.
CodeSpace is an education institution that offers coding courses that teach people to design and create technology. By teaching people in-demand technology skills, we enable them to accelerate their career, increase their earning potential and expand their influence.
Overview of Role
The Product Owner oversees the continuous development of CodeSpace’s internal technology. This includes our Learning Management System that powers the administration of our classes, the Testing Management System that automates the screening of students, the CMS that houses our learning content and our external-facing website.
- 5+ Years of Laravel experience
- Strong SQL skills
- DevOps Experience (Deployment, scalability)
- Experience with Vue.js beneficial
- Manage the development team comprising of Junior + Mid developers
- Liaise with project manager to generate roadmaps for products (LMS, TMS)
- Oversee and implement technical rollout of products
- Be responsible for uptime of projects
- Identify future potential of your products and getting your teams, customers and business network excited about it
Full-time / part-time (negotiable); Flexible work hours possible.
Location: 403 Old Castle Brewery; 6 Beach Road, Woodstock, Cape Town
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and LinkedIn profile / CV to clint at codespace dot co dot za.